A word from our audiences about 565+


1.Unlike anything I’ve ever seen. I like that you speak in a hush as though confiding in us. I likethat you came out of the audience and at last return to us.
2. Marie is riveting – could not keep my eyes off her for a second. Very genuine.
3. For reasons I can’t explain Marie opening and closing the play in the audience was incredibly powerful. Her monologue was amazing; thank you so much.

4. I loved the honesty and courage of the woman in 565+. She understands the sacredness of theatre and it’s great to see how she’s used theatre to process her life and emotions.
5. Marie – I loved the piece-the poignancy of your lonliness.
6. Enjoyed the delivery – felt very authentic and personal. Assuming that was the intention. It works.
7. More! More! More! This is over the top fabulous. Accessible to any audience!
8. Thank you I enjoyed the piece, it was different, not stereotyped, and capturing. You are a good story teller, very natural. I liked that you addressed so many profound subjects which people are afraid of. Thank you for sharing your life lessons.
9. I enjoyed Marie’s piece. I wanted to laugh louder at the comical parts but felt inhibited.
10. One of the best pieces I have ever seen. Marie has a powerful essence and this should be preserved, she’s incredible.
11. Profound and powerful even though humorous.
12. This is first rate work because of its authenticity and honesty but guard against becoming too polished as you become more experienced with the text.
13. I loved the very intimate experience of Marie’s interaction with the theatre. Well acted and very moving!
14. Marie – I really appreciated your honesty.
15. A wonderful performance – we particularly related to the front row comments.
16. How could the projector play a bigger role in the piece? Wonderful storytelling.
17. Marie is such a natural storyteller it makes me think all Irish People have this talent!
18. I can’t speak for the fear of tears. I hate crying in public but I felt very, very emotional coming from a background of drink in the family.
19. Brilliant! Very powerful and real. You were so convincing about having really gone through these experiences. Wish I could see the whole thing.
20. I’m curious that you. Like me, see many plays but only remember moments.
21.I run a theatre website and each year ask people to vote for those plays and performances which moved them, which they took into themselves, which expanded their soul. They vote instead for the most popular works so I have taken your work to heart; that there is someone else for whom the experience is life sustaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment