Today would be her 58th birthday



She would kill me for putting this photo up of her as will my little sister. I should be out buying her lunch or sending her flowers or giving her a gift but im not. So Im going to play a song here for her. She loved the Carpenters and i grew up listening to them alot and still love them.

Rainy Days and Mondays.



One of my fondest memories of her was watching National Lampoons Chrsitmas Vacation in bed with her one year. We laughed so much we both wet the bed. She would also kill me for telling you all that.

Happy Birthday Mom..!

4 comments:

  1. this is my favourite of the carpenters big hits...happy birthday Mary!

    gorgeous photo of the two of them
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. xxxxx to you Vicky. Love this song too xMichael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo. Great Song. Mary would be proud of you Vic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful gift to your Mum . And such a lovely photo too . Happy Birthday Vickeys Mum . I've always loved that song too . Big kisses and hugs to you .

    Ali xxx

    ReplyDelete